Companies House Forms

Most of the more popular Limited Company forms are below. For a full list of all forms please visit the forms page on the Companies House website.

  • AA02 [pdf] Dormant Company Accounts
  • AD02 [pdf] Notification of single alternative inspection location (SAIL)
  • AD04 [pdf] Change of location of the company records to the registered office
  • AP02 [pdf] Appointment of corporate director
  • AP04 [pdf] Appointment of corporate secretary
  • TM02 [pdf] Termination of appointment of secretary
  • CH02 [pdf] Change of corporate director's details
  • CH04 [pdf] Change of corporate secretary's details
  • DS01 Striking off application by a company
  • IN01 Application to register a company
  • MG02 Statement of satisfaction in full or in part of mortgage or charge
  • NM01 [pdf] Notice of change of name by resolution
  • Written Res CA2006 [pdf] Written special resolution on change of name
  • Stock transfer form [pdf]
  • MG04 Application for registration of a memorandum of satisfaction that part (or the whole) of the property charged (a) has been released from the charge; (b) no longer forms part of the company's property

HMRC Forms

General & Self Assessment

  • CWF1 [pdf] Becoming self employed and registering for National Insurance contributions and/or tax
  • CF10 [pdf] Self-employed people with small earnings - applying for a certificate of exception
  • R38 [pdf] Tax Claim
  • P50 [pdf] Claim for Income Tax repayment
  • SA1 [pdf] Registering for Self Assessment and getting a tax return
  • SA101 [pdf] Self Assessment Additional Information
  • SA103F [pdf] Self-Employment (full) supplementary pages
  • SA105 [pdf] Land and Property supplementary pages
  • SA400 [pdf] Registering a partnership for Self Assessment
  • P85 [pdf] Leaving the United Kingdom


  • FBI 2 [pdf] Authorising your agent to use PAYE Online Services (Internet)
  • P9D [pdf] Expenses payments and income from which tax cannot be deducted - for employees earning less than £8500
  • P11D [pdf] Expenses and benefits
  • P11 [pdf] Deductions working sheet
  • P38S [pdf] Student employees
  • P46 [pdf] PAYE – notice of new employee
  • P46(Car) [pdf] Car provided for the private use of an employee or a director
  • P60 [pdf] Employee end of year certificate
  • PSA1 [pdf] PAYE Settlement Agreement Calculation
  • SC2 [pdf] Employee’s statement of sickness

Ltd Companies

Value Added Tax

Value Added Tax
  • VAT1 [pdf] Application for registration
  • VAT2 [pdf] Partnership details
  • VAT7 [pdf] Application to cancel your VAT Registration
  • VAT68 [pdf] Transfer of a business as a going concern - request for transfer of a registration number
  • VAT427 [pdf] Claims for Input Tax/Relief after cancellation of Registration
  • VAT600 FRS [pdf] Application to join the Flat Rate Scheme
  • VAT600 AA [pdf] Application to join the Annual Accounting Scheme
  • VAT652 [pdf] Voluntary disclosure of errors on VAT Returns
  • VAT1614 [pdf] Option to tax land and buildings notification form